Followers

Home

Saturday, 9 April 2016

Floppy Ears

Good morning to you all today this Saturday

Welcome to my new followers over on NetWorkBlogs.... lovely for you to 
take the time to see my work. 

Much appreciated.... 

I will be watching the TV this afternoon as its the 
Grand National.... do you follow it?
I always "back" the grey (if there is one) as my horses have 
been greys... apart from the horse I had on loan 
a few years ago. His name was Judiepop will show you a photo at the end
of my blog today. 

Well here is my card for today

Sitting here - Floppy Ears



I started stamping a Hobby Art Stamp onto white card 
Then coloured floppy ears in with alcohol pens - 3 shades of grey with a 
pale skin colour for the pads of floppy ears feet :) 


Then using my Clarity Stamp brushes used blue and green distress around the bunny
Used black pen around the edge 
Mounted onto a white card blank..... 


Then using a daffodil stencil using yellow stenciled in the flowers

Using the brushes I tried to give a bit of a hill from the oval to the card blank.

then using Card-io fern stamp stamped ferns in the oval and on the card.

Hope you like it..... think its got that  cute feeling one for the girls.



I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Thank you for popping in and have a great day 

Here is a photo of Judiepop  - his name was Jude but to me
he was Judiepop. I cried when I had to give him back to the owners. 
He has terrible feet and shoes would not stay on - and the old 
saying "No hoof - No horse" was very true... 

Anyway I have good memories of my time with him for 4 years. 


This is him being turned out in the field ... 

Once again thanks for popping over. 

Crafty hugs 

8 comments:

  1. Great card, love the stencilled daffodils, they set the image of nicely. Thanks for sharing your horse memories. It's funny how these creatures worm their way into our hearts. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really pretty card. The bunny is so cute and lovely stencilling. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful bunny card and great inking xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Spring card love the daffodils and that cute bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a gorgeous bunny!! Lovely card. Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card has a lovely spring feel to it. The rabbit image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Pretty stencilling and what an adorable image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo a lovely card and so love his floppy ears too, Pen, well done!
    ...my dear mother always backed greys too and they are really a beautiful animal..

    Love Judiepops, he looks so happy in that paddock doesn't he?

    Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Bizzy Becs DT}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen