Followers

Home

Friday, 22 April 2016

Fluttering a round-about !


Thank you for popping over to my blog today

and would you believe it - It's Friday... and I was thinking it was Friday yesterday 
with my blog news saying about Erica's blog, have linked my page yesterday 
to the right day. 

AND IT'S FRIDAY TODAY 

Think this is how my head was yesterday a roundabout !!!





A big thank you to Lee for my parcel which arrived yesterday
I am going to have such fun with my new 6" gelli plate. 

Do pop over to Lee's blog and enjoy the art work there. 

Now onto my card for today. 


I find that these cards that I make are so popular and have one already made
and hopefully meets the criteria  for the 



I have used a card blank from Craftwork Cards which has a textured trellis 
and added Hunkydory teal coloured butterflies. 


Then added glitter to the trellis crossovers and sticky gold strips around the edges of 
the textured trellis. 


I do these with flowers too and find them so useful for 
Wedding and birthday cards. 

Anyway back to the card.


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for popping by - not a day to be out in the garden today 
heavy rain. 

So will be doing a bit of crafting - what a surprise. Have several things 
on the go at the moment so must try to complete my next project. 

Where does the time go - well think I know - calling Mum to 
make sure she is OK, giving her support where I can and just 
listening. 

Will try to get out for a walk again today if the rain eases off - went out just down the lane and here is a photo taken of primroses - enjoy. 


Enjoy your day 

Crafty hugs 

13 comments:

  1. Pen a beautiful butterfly card, love all the butterflies and just my colour. Thanks for joining me today.
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Pen. The butterflies look gorgeous and I can see why this type of card is popular with your customers.

    What a lovely walk amongst the primroses. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card would makea fantastic window box filled with primroses, but I love all the butterflies cascading over the top

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely butterfly card and a lovely bank of primroses. Wonderful. Hope you manage to get that walk in.

    No rain so far . .. but it is predicted to arrive later.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pen, beautiful card, what gorgeous colours and design. Lovely photo of your country lane and the pretty primroses, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just perfect. I love those teal butterflies. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Your card will b entered into the draw twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and I love your beautiful colour combo.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card, love the picture of the primroses, they're just coming out here. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Pen and my favourite colours. I have just found this challenge blog and it is right up my street as a Butterfly Addict.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful butterflies and lovely colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a terrific card! Those butterflies look as if they are flying for the first time! Terrific job! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an abundance of butterflies, beautiful card. Thanks for entering the Butterfly challenge this time, Kim guest DT x

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of those butterflies are scrumptious. Such a different and delightful style of card. Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen