Followers

Home

Friday, 8 April 2016

Goovi Tag

Morning all and thank you so much to popping by

Been a busy morning so far - on the phone !!! 

Well here is a parchment tag I have been working on for awhile and with the 
latest challenge over at Crafty Ribbons I thought I could make
a tag with ribbon. 

So here it is


I have used the Clarity Stamp Goovi system to make this tag
using various size ball tools to make the parchment tag.

I have also used a piercing tool to make holes in the tag. 


Added gold strips around the edge having mounted it onto black card


Used a pink marker to make a boarder around the edge and coloured white 
organza ribbon the same colour. 


Added the bow at the top and a line of green ribbon from Crafty Ribbons 
across the middle. Final step was to add pearl drops to the edges. 

Think I will save this tag to put on Mums Birthday card - which is in 
a months time. Something special for her. 


So I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge



Well that's if for now.... off to make some cards 
for my Cousin who liked a card I showed the other day. 

All helps to feed my crafting habit ....just been looking at some rather 
nice new stamps.... 

Do I need them or do I want them that is the question? 

Thanks for popping in. 

Hope to see you tomorrow and I look forward to 
hearing from you all very soon. 

Crafty hugs 

5 comments:

  1. Hi - this is so lovely. Love the colours you have used. Great work!
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I would gladly send you my froggy ATC for your Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different patterns on this tag, I'm sure your Mum will love it. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work a stunning tag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely,
    Thanks for playing along at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen