Followers

Home

Saturday, 16 April 2016

Kitty perrfik

A good morning to you all and hope you have a 
fantastic day / weekend. 

I am going to try to get a walk in today. I feel that I am spending too
much time on my "bum" ....

Anyway here is my card for today


I so love making these cards and find them so useful for all 
types of occasions. I think these cats are one of my favourite stamps. 

Also making my own background  !!! 


So  using the Little Claire Wavy Stamps I can use up some of 
my back ground card stock. The background papers have been 
made using Ken Oliver Bursts. 

I stamped with black and hand coloured in with pencils the tulips.
I coloured round the edges with orange distress inks using a smoothie 
to bring all the colours together. 

Mounted onto orange card and onto a white card blank. 
Final step - use blank pen to make dashes around the edge of the card and 
add a Craftwork cards sentiment. Again this has been coloured with 
orange and black dashes. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




I think some of my most favourite things have to be the wonderful 
way nature is always changing. 

So 

Here is a photo of our sunset the other day - the photo is taken from our kitchen window. 

Its lovely to do the washing up as I have an ever changing view. :) 



Thank you all for your lovely kind words over the last few days 
giving me support in my time of need. 

So with big Crafty Hugs

I will say bye for now



6 comments:

  1. Stunning sunset Pen great to have a view like this from your window, ours is os wet snow at the moment we've had several snow showers over yesterday and today. I do love your backgrounds saw these Bursts on Hochanda the other day and am very tempted. Cats are a firm favourite too, love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such a fab stamp. Hope you enjoyed your walk. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Pen, love how you background turned out and it's a fabulous stamp, great photo too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Color Bursts BGs. You've managed to keep so much white space. The black silhouettes work wonderfully with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply stunning, I love these paints. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards - the backgrounds are great. That is one fabulous sunset :-D
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen