Followers

Home

Monday, 4 April 2016

On top of the world

Hi thanks for popping in today

How was your weekend? Mine was good - got out into the garden
must get the potatoes into their bags later today. 

Here is the "card" I have been working on over the weekend. 

It is a tag for Crafty Ribbons Challenge


I used the Little Claire Bunny Stamp again and used my cosmic shimmer 
watercolour paints to colour in.



Then added in black soot the flowers to the foreground using Sheena Douglass stencil


 Added a moon mask and cloud mask to make the sky using blue distress inks.

 Covered the now moon with a mask and coloured in with yellow to now make a sun


Hopefully you can see the shimmer on the rabbit....



 Added dotty ribbon and string tie.



 Hope you like it.....




 would like to enter it for the following

Challenges

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - 147 - tag

Thank you for popping in and do pop over to

Art Room Blog my newest follower Lee - welcome

and a big thank you too.

Have a great day and look forward to
seeing you all again
very soon.

Crafty hugs



8 comments:

  1. Just too sweet Pen, lovely little scene and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable Pen. What a dear little rabbit. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag and such a cute shimmery rabbit. Have a great week, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you've joined my blog followers Pen, very glad you like my work! Thanks for letting me know I'd won the CB Calendar challenge, it's made my day.
    Love your cute scene BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous tag, you have created a wonderful scene for your cute image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pen I love all your stampy layers on this tag, it is brilliant. Great colours and a very cute bunny too. Just perfect for the brief.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Pen, love the shimmer and the lovely scene you have created
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scenic tag love the colours the black flowers add a touch of drama

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen