Followers

Home

Thursday, 14 April 2016

Purple burst

Afternoon All

Thought I had best blog this card now and not 
tomorrow as planned as I have been working on this today
and see that Allsorts Challenge closes in 22 hours time !!!

So as not to miss it here it is 




I made my own background papers using Ken Oliver 
Burst paints.

Used a section to stamp the image.
coloured in with a "bit" of Burst paint and cosmic shimmer 
watercolour paints.


Mounted topper onto black card and then onto background splat purple card 
and added a purple bow. 

Hope you like it I am sure it would be great for any 
girl who loves purple !!!


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for your visit this afternoon

Look forward to seeing you again 

Crafty hugs 

x

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love all the purple tones. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous. Must get my Brushos out (similar to the KO powders).

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautiful background and lovely florals.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning background and card Pen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh, fabulous colour Pen, beautiful card, I love the meadow flowers and your background is brilliant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beauty Pen. Great backgrounds and I love the stamp too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely purple creation for our theme this week Pen (sorry we put the skates on you), many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge. Also pleased to see you at Stamping Sensations with your super inking and stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Pen.Beautiful flowers and I love the lilac colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pen those star burst backgrounds work so perfectly with that stamp, you've created a lovely card.

    Thanks for the visit, crafty hugs, Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful hues of purple! They look like they are very similar to Brushos (which I adore!). Great sketchy stamp image to complement your background x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic - I love that background. This is such a striking card :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mm Pen, as a lover of purple I am loving this very very much! my craft room has mauve walls, purple flowered wall paper feature wall and purple carpet all from 1970's :D
    Thanks so much for joining us at Bizzy Becs Anything Goes Challenge and for the inspiration.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Bizzy Becs DT}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colours! Love how you've picked out the flowers and dragonfly with the Cosmic Shimmer paints. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen