Followers

Home

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Purple is the colour


Morning all - just a quick blog today 
if that is ok. 

Need to get ready for the hospital appointment to check on my lump 
on my forehead that the Dr said was not a melanoma but was skin cancer.

So good in one part but a worry in the other. 

I am sure it is nothing to worry about but will keep you posted. 

So here is my card today purple rose-bay willow herb. 



I used one of my watercolour sheets where I have picked up 
colours from my glass mat. 

Used raspberry inks for the flowers - added a cut out Hunkydory acetate butterfly

mounting onto a purple backing card onto a white card blank. 

You can not see it but there is a hint of sparkle on the flowers. 

I do tend not to put a sentiment as it then leaves it open for my 
"people" to decide what they want. The other day I had to put 
Happy 90th Birthday on 4 cards !!! 


I would like to enter this for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for popping in 

I will came back later today all being well and give an up date as to 
how things went. 

Thank you so much for all your kind words and support. 

Glad to say Mum has now (for now) accepted that she needs help 
and that is such a relief.

Crafty hugs 

10 comments:

  1. A lovely card Pen. What super colours. I hope your appointment goes well. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card - beautiful colours. I hope all goes well with your appointment.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another stunning background on a lovely card. Hope your appointment goes ok, I have had everything crossed for you. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors....love your background. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday. Hope all goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your consultation went well Pen Great card love the blend of colours and the acetate butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background and a great image.
    Thank you for joining our Purple Passion challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  7. A splendid background for your flowers and the acetate butterfly. I must remember to try that. Best wishes with that consultation. Thanks for playing at Seize The Birthday this challenge.
    Barbara DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card! I love the colour combination and that beautiful butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining my purple theme at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Layout. Wauw. Thanks for joining us at Create And Inspire

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Create And Inspire

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen