Followers

Home

Thursday, 28 April 2016

Red white and blue

Morning All 

I will post tomorrow about my day with using the gelli plate 
yesterday - still need to work on the finished card.... but just to say I did have fun. :) 

But for today I thought I would show you my new stamps 
from Rubbernecker.

Here is my card


I used the rubber stamps with 2 different blue watercolour pens - giving a big "huff"
and stamped the image onto a scrap of one of my background papers.


Mounted onto a red scrap of card and onto a card blank - note the blue line
around the "topper" I used my watercolour pen to make this.


Added a sentiment which I coloured lightly with red around the edge 
and stitched with red watercolour nib around.
Mounted onto a blank white card. ..... 

Following the theme of Red White and Blue.


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






Thought I would share with you an update on 
the pheasant 

Here is the nest as of Tuesday maybe you will notice that 
there are more eggs .... !!!







Yesterday we had a shower of hail stones and made the garden all white !!

Best get on and finish my next card from all the gelli card stuff I made yesterday
so much for reducing my stash ..... it has grown rather!!!

Thank you for popping by and I look forward to 
you coming over again. 

Crafty hugs 

11 comments:

  1. I knew you'd have fun with that gelli plate Pen! Your card is lovely. Again another water coloured background and I really like your new stamp.

    It's going to be fun around your place when the eggs start to hatch. How exciting. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen, beautiful card, colours and image are wonderful. I've been thinking about a gelli plate, but wondering if it will be just another crafty gadget that gets left unused. It's going to marvellous to have all the chick running around, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the flower and the two lovely shades of blue, fabulous background.
    Thank you for joining my red,white and blue challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how delicate this card is. Mrs Pheasant has been very busy! Looking forward to seeing the gelli plate results. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shades of blue against the red Pen really dramatic it's a lovely stamp and card. Hope all the eggs hatch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning colour blues Pen, Makes a really nice card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty creation and perfect for our theme Pen, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    That's an awful lot of eggs for a pheasant - how do I know, my Dad used to breed them. Hope we get to see some of the youngsters when they hatch

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those eggs are so well camouflaged Pen aren't they?
    I love your blue flower card, great background too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card, with your gorgeous shades of blue and a flower image and your watercolour effect. Just love how the use of red underneath has made your image pop. Thanks for sharing and for joining us at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah Pen, we crafters are always hopeful of reducing our stash :) great use of your new stamps, and love nature pickies.

    Thanks so much for joining in Bizzy Bec's Anything Goes Monthly challenge,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Bizzy Becs DT}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love how you created the background.

    Thanks for joining us this week @ Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen