Followers

Home

Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Ribbon and roses on a WOYWW day


A very sunny morning to you all today. 

After yesterdays very cold start is turned out to be very warm, and looks like
the same sort of day today. 

I must remember that I am "powerless over people places and things"

and let life roll on as best it can be, keep my side of the street clean 
and try to do the right thing. 

It is Wednesday again - where has the week gone? I must first show you my worktop
this morning and then will show you a card I have been making. 



You can see some new stamps I have got all to do with Fantasy Ladies and a pile of 
black card and paper scraps. Also I have a new Derwent "shaker" !!!! 

The scraps are for my card which I wish to enter today for the 


 I have used a new product from Crafting World and a different style of card



 made a different sort of 
card today with a topper. 


Added topper to card blank 


Made ribbon bow



I would like to enter this for the following 

Challenges 





Thank you for popping over to see me today. 

I hope to get out into the garden in a bit - soak up some of that sunshine 
but I will still have my hat on - keeping that lump safe from the sun. 

Have a great day and thank for popping by today.

Crafty hugs 

18 comments:

  1. 'some' new stamps you say, a whole pile. Have fun with them. happy WOYWW from Vicky #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful card hope it does well in the challenge.
    sandra de @11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is a beauty Pen. I love the beautiful pink bow. Have fun with all your new stamps. Barbxx #26

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card that is, so pretty and girly...I love it! Enjoy the sunshine and hope you manage to do a bit of gardening. I have a load of veg seedlings to plant out but it's just too cold.
    Hugs, LLJ 14 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely roses and neat bow. BJ #17 (not #4 or #16 OOps!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card in a lovely shade of pink, great layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy WOYWW. That is a good pile of stamps to experiment with. Loving the challenge card. Really pretty - and your bow is fantastic (I would give you a prize for that!). Ali x #33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely stamps & makes. Take care Zo xx 35

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pretty card Pen you must be pleased with it , happy woyww Jill #6

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome card, lovely work Pen, and love your roses and ribbons card, very pretty DP thanks for sharing how you made it :D

    However what on earth is a derwent shaker??? I have never heard of them and you say there is one on your desk?
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x # 34

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Card is very pretty - and I'm moving that fairy stamp!! Had my 20 mins in the sun today, eating my lunch. Take care! Happy Wednesday, Cindy #29

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card! Hope you enjoyed the sunshine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to seeing what you do with your new stamps or are you like me and they'll sit there for 6 months before you use them!? Beautiful card, so delicate. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! Those stamps look gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you do with them.
    Have a great week
    Sharon k #49

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow isn't this the most amazing card, love the layers and colours used and that brilliant bow. I assume you use the comb looking thing to make the bow, its just so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card. Now I wonder what you will do with the shaker??? Happy belated woyww, Angela x 25

    ReplyDelete
  17. A very pretty card for our Ribbons and Roses theme Pen, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen