Followers

Home

Monday, 25 April 2016

Ribbon curtains

Morning All - well just about. 

Been into town to the Post Office and did my shopping too, made a very early 
start to miss the crowds which worked. 

Here is my card for today 


It is one I have made awhile back but think it will meet with 
the criteria to make a different shaped card. 




I have used Craft work Cards template house card


Covered it with papers from Craftwork Cards, added flowers, butterflies,
and ribbon to the windows. 

Hope you like it - something different - especially for me. :) 


and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for popping over to see me

I look forward to seeing you again. 

Here is the photo of the pheasant in the flowers - just in case you could not see it 
yesterday. 


Have a great day.....


Crafty hugs

6 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire. What a lovely house, hugs Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super shaped card Pen. Love those windows with the lace curtains. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaped card all the embellishments make it into a home

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pheasant is very well hidden Pen. A great place to nest.
    A lovely shaped card too, the chevron paper in the windows makes for great blinds. The template shape is super.
    Enjoy the rest of your day, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always good to challenge ourselves to make something different and I love the shape of your card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed a different shape; thanks for making a house for our challenge At Crafty Ribbons this time!
    La Vikinga // Crafty Ribbons Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen