Followers

Home

Monday, 18 April 2016

The Bee's Knees

Good morning all - well its nearly afternoon now

Had to go to the bank this morning and ended up doing my shopping 
not my usual day - mmmm - don't think I will shop on a Monday again. 

Felt all wrong !! How silly is that.

I would like to welcome my latest follower Patricia do pop over 
and say hi... She has some lovely work on display. 

Well here is my card for today



I used up a snippet of Kraft card to make a tag. 

Used a template first. 

Then used my new stamps from Hunkydory to create the tag. 

Just love these bees .... used black archival inks.

Then found a cream coloured card blank and using 
Latte distress inks stamped the pattern of hexagons 


Mounted the tag, at an angle, onto the card having used some snippets of 
ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. 

I hope you like this card and would like to 
enter it to the following 

Challenges 






Thank you for popping in and look forward to 
hearing from you.

I so love my daily visit to Blog-Land....

so a big thank you to you all. 

Crafty hugs 


13 comments:

  1. I love this Pen. Great card and super tag. I have a special thing for bees. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Pen - such a lovely design with the tag on your great card there. Great stamps and I love the sentiment.

    Thank you for coming to play in the Snippets Playground :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and tag the hexagons make a great background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not fair, my stamps haven't arrived yet! Love the card you've made, the Kraft card compliments it perfectly. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Pen, love the background.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaah what a great collection of bee stamps and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a super cute design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very striking design and stamping Pen, it's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More again, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the kraft and cream together, Pen, and, of course, your honeycomb and bees are perfect together, too! That is such a sweet, sweet tag!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love the stamped background.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen