Followers

Home

Sunday, 29 May 2016

After the rain come flowers

Afternoon all 

Here we are again. How was your evening last night 

We had a terrific thunder and lightening storm .... even our log cabin rocked 
with the thunder. Rain - never see so much with hail in it too. 

And yet this morning bright sunshine, calm and very warm again. 

Had a lovely day out in the garden yesterday. Feel bit aches and pains this morning
but that is just one of those things. Slept very well. 

Here is my card for today


I have used Hunkydory topper from a huge bundle of toppers from my stash

A lovely buttercup and mounted onto yellow card

Added a lace ribbon to the bottom found that in my bundle too. Then found some little butterflies from my stash from Kanban. 



Added the sentiment from Hunkydory
Hope you like it all made from those boxes of "stuff" :)



I would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Flowers and ribbon

Pixies Crafty Workshop - 231

Well the garden is calling me for an hour got to plant out those
lettuce plants if they have survived the hail, rain and thunder of yesterday.

Thanks for popping over to see me

God willing will see you all again tomorrow

Crafty hugs

x


9 comments:

  1. Hi Pen! Wow, what a lovely splash of sunshine this card is. The butterflies with raised wings just finish it perfectly - as does the snippet of lace of course :)

    I hope your lettuce plants survived the storm OK!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Pen, wonderful bright colour's and all those little butterflies are,beautiful, lovely design, Kate x 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous summer card - it's matches the lovely weather we've had today in East Devon. No rain yesterday for us.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully happy Spring card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and love the design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sunshine colours Pen they have brightened up my day (dull here) great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely cheerful card Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty floral card! Makes me feel like I'm out in the garden :-)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card, love the butterflies. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen