Followers

Home

Saturday, 14 May 2016

Beach Huts

Morning all on this Saturday 

Welcome to my newest follower - Therese thank you for joining 
me on my journey :) 

The sun is trying to come out - and the garden is calling me today. 

I must go and talk to my runner beans and ask them why they have 
not come up yet. 

The garden is nearly planted up now and all I need to do is wait.

Just a quick account of my card today, it is one I have made 
awhile back, not shown it before and think I could show it both at Erika's
for Friday Oldie (although a day late :) ) 

and enter it for the following 

Challenges 



So here it is 


Beach Huts by Hobby Art Stamps which I stamped in black and 
hand painted in with soft colours - just like they are down on 
our local beach. 

Painted in the sand and sky 
Used the Sheena Douglass stencil to put the sun onto the picture

Mounted onto orange card onto a white blank card. 

I hope you have a great day 

Crafty hugs 





8 comments:

  1. A lovely summery card Pen. I love those beach huts. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely summery happy card. I hope your runner beans start behaving themselves! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just makes me think of Summer Pen, it's a gorgeous card and the ice cream colours are fab, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summers day card in lovely warm colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect choice for the Sun theme, I like your bright happy little beach huts and the way the sun rays cross the scene. A very summery card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pen thanks for joining me this weekend, sorry for the late visit, it's been a busy one here.
    I love beach huts, our beach has lots of them but getting one will not happen. The waiting list is sssssoooo long!
    I love you beach hut card, the soft colour palette is beautiful. Thanks for playing along.
    I hope you had a good weekend too?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, lovely sunny day at the beach. Wish I was there now! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely summery card and a very inviting scene - I can smell the sea and feel the sand between my toes!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen