Followers

Home

Thursday, 12 May 2016

Blue is the colour

Hi All

Here I am and thinking what shall I do. I had to go into town this morning
early, just mundane things but had to be done. 

Remembered at the last moment the tissue paper I need for 
a challenge this month. Where was my head??

Here is my card for today. 


 I used my New AlteNew stamp and inked in 3 different blue colours

added the leaves again in 2 different colours 

Colours from AlteNew by the way :) 




Mounted onto black card onto a Cream card blank. 

Had a play with different colours stamping the sentiment, again from AlteNew.


I hope you like the card and would like to 
enter it for the following 

Challenges 



I think I just love these new stamps - it takes a bit of time 
to get use to how to put the stamps as its is all in the layering.

I have been trying different papers too - although I do still like my 
usual 250 gsm white card.

Well best think about the rest of the day.

Need to get my thinking cap on for a Wedding Card I have been 
asked to make for my Step - Sister-in-Law. Mum has given me
a "list" of what she wants and I have to think how to add this to a card. 

Really must get on with it - and - not keep on putting it to one side 
and playing with my stamps. 

Have a great day. 

Crafty hugs 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, wonderful card, am loving those Altenew stamps, am itching to buy some but have so many stamps neglected too ..
    Brilliant colours used and well done all around. I love how you've inlaid the greeting too, it looks really wonderful!
    Thanks so much for joining in Bizzy Bec's Anything Goes Monthly challenge,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Bizzy Becs DT}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to stop by for days and time got in the way of my visit. I couldn't wait any longer, though, because I had to stop by and see what I have missed since the last time I was here.

    Your encaustic work is sensational. I don't have the correct supplies for starting a project like yours, but I certainly love what you did.

    I'm also in awe of your cards. I swear I thought the elephants were origami before I read that it was really a stamp. You certainly had me fooled.

    This card is beautiful. I can't believe the shading you got. It is wonderful.

    Since I should be visiting you more often, I would like to add you to my left sidebar. I will only do so with your permission, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Pen, love your colours and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen, What a lovely card. I love the colours and really like that little sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing is such fun, especially when you'd supposed to be doing something else! Love this card, those stamps are fab aren't they. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful floral card Pen and wonderful colours, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely card Pen thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Pen, such a pretty colour for the rose and great sentiment.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, the image is stunning...beautiful stamping and design.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the flower on this gorgeous card! Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ “May Flowers” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous project and love the colours and whole concept of this creation. Thanks so much for sharing at our current challenge. ♥
    Bizzy Bec Challenges DT{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful rose, love the colour,

    hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen