Followers

Home

Sunday, 22 May 2016

Cock a doodle do and Mrs Pheasant

Afternoon all and I do hope you are having 
a wonderful day. 

I am just in from the garden having spent a couple of hours 
weeding and planting etc etc 

Here is my project for today


I have been working on this over the last few days as it has taken time 
for the paint to dry in between applications. 

Also I had fun making the birds... 

I think I am now converted - just love working on canvas. 

As I did not have the Fresco Paints suitable for the colours I have used my 
Open / system 3 acrylic paints... got a bit messy but so enjoyed the 
time getting into the picture. 

The "flowers" I did use the Fresco paints 

I followed the instructions on the calendar giving my own 
feel for the picture. Here are a few pictures I took while making the project








I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 




Some lovely news Mrs Pheasant has hatched her eggs

and here is a picture of the little ones. 


I had to be quick so hope you can see them ok.

She was sitting of 14 eggs.

Nature is fantastic and it grounds me when times are stressful. 

So today has been a good day.

Enjoy and thank you so much everyone who have left such 
wonderful comments - they have uplifted me no end. 

Bye for now 

Crafty hugs 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful canvas. They are fun to work on aren't they? Hubby has been laughing at me adding layers, then wiping them off then adding more, then scraping bits off! Well done mummy pheasant, I hope they all reach adulthood. Hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic canvas Pen, such wonderful colours and fabulous image.
    How lovely to see the babies, so fluffy and cute,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas pen ,nature is so wonderful hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice canvas you have done this well good luck in the clarity calender challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous canvas Pen. Gorgeous colours and I love those chickens. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning, lots of work but certainly worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic canvas Pen you chose such beautiful colours for the images, lovely to see the chicks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous canvas,beautifully coloured birds and hope all the little chicks survive--Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning canvas, love your drawing, just love the colours too. so sweet the chicks are hatched and hopefully safe...Thanks so much for sharing at Bizzy Bec's challenge.xxx
    Bizzy Bec Challenges DT{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Penny. I love the bright colours, Good Luck in the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen