Followers

Home

Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Elephants Never Forget?

Now what I would like to know is how are you today? 

I was awake at 4am this morning, not sure why....but its going to be a long day. 
I had to go shopping early so that Den was here "just in case" the parcel arrived. 

It is so annoying when you stay in all day and NO parcel arrives as promised by
3 people from the Post Office. 

So back home now and yes you guessed right - nothing - yet.

Foggy to start this morning - well at 7am - it is rather early, but it is now
sunny - the garden may be calling later. 

Well here is the card I worked on yesterday while waiting for that parcel that never came !!!

Elephants Never Forget ? 


I stamped 3 Elephants from AlteNew onto a scrap of card. 
Used a very pink glitter pen (yes that one that leaks) on the Elephants after I
cut them out. 





I used a sheet from the DoCraft Neon Geo papers.
First mounted onto miri card
 using red tape I mounted 3 ribbons 
from Crafty Ribbons onto the front of the card and finally mounted it 
onto a white card blank. 


Mounted the 3 Pink Elephants onto the card with 3D gel to give 
height to them. 
Also they "match" the triangle in the background paper :) 



Added a sentiment


Hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Hope you have a great day and look forward 
to seeing you again very soon.

Crafty hugs 

8 comments:

  1. Got to love a pink elephant or three, and no alcohol involved! They look great on that background. Hope the parcel turns up soon. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Pen. They're super stamps and love the background paper. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card & a bit of trickery lol... I thought they were proper origami elephants until I read they were stamped.. love em :) xXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink elephants they look like origami fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. So frustrating Pen,when promised parcels don't arrive, perhaps tomorrow.
    Fabulous card,great background and love those ellie, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cor, that's an interesting looking set of stamps! Having seen your post above, I know the parcel eventually came, so that's good! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! That pink really pops off the card; so cute! I hate waiting for packages…..actually, I hate waiting for anything! haha Thanks for sharing with us over at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen