Followers

Home

Sunday, 1 May 2016

Hedgehog spring

Morning all - Yes it is May time already ...

another month has gone by - where does the time go?

Here is my card for today 


I have used Little Claire Digi stamp here and used my Minc foiling 
machine to "gold" up the image. 


Coloured in the squares with Spring colours 


Just to show you the gold  foiling 


 Mounted onto a Little Claire backing paper having mounted the topper onto 
gold and black card. 




Added ric rak ribbon to the edge adding 
various spring colour flowers and a sentiment both from 
Craftwork Cards.  These are all snippets of bibs and bobs.

The ribbon was just long enough to add to the edge and the
flowers out of a bag of different size flowers which I have had for
ages. Finally able to use up some "stuff" 

Added glitter to the flowers 


Hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 




I am finding my time is taken up at the moment with 
my phone calls to my Mum. 

She is making a good recovery from here Stroke in January 
but she "will never be as strong" as she use to be. 
She is finding it difficult to adjust and her memory is 
not good. 

It will be her birthday on the 5th May - parcel already sent and
has arrived :) 

Hope she will like the enclosed items - will let you know. 

Had a good day out in the garden yesterday - the rain did not come, but has 
arrived today. Boy I am aching but glad I got a few more seeds in the ground. 

By the way our potatoes are showing their heads !!! 

Best get on and leave it for today 

Thanks for popping over to see me.

Crafty hugs 

8 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Pen. The foiling is lovely. It's a special birthday for my hubby on 5th May too. I'm sure your Mum will be delighted with your gift. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen, lovely spring time card, fab design and colours.
    I'm sure that your mum will love her gift, take it easy today, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite Little Claire stamps Pen! I cheated and bought mine as a pre-coloured topper in a mixed pack ages ago. It'll be somewhere back in the mists of time on my blog :) Do I need a Minc machine now? The foiling looks fabulous! Hope your Mum has a great Birthday.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hedgies. Great idea to foil them. I've resisted buying a foiling machine so far, well you've got to draw the line somewhere! Hope your Mum adjusts to life after her stroke. Hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet digi stamp and I love the way you've foiled it, just beautiful.
    Good luck with the LC Designs stamp challenge.
    Love from Alli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the foiling on your stamped image Pen, lovely Spring card. Hope your mum has a great birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning card.
    thanks for taking part in The Ribbon Girl card challenge and good luck in the prize draw.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card Pen, the image is so sweet. The gold foiling makes it very special.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen