Followers

Home

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Hexagon bees

Morning all - Raining here this morning which
will do the garden a power of good.

I can almost see the leaves on the trees growing.

I just had to get this card in before the Challenge closes
in 3 hours time.

so it is 

just a quick one this morning. 

Here is my card for today.


I have used Hunkydory new stamps to stamp the image onto
the card blank.

I do like the shape of the "honeycomb" :) 

Not sure where I got the card blank from but found it in my 
stash. 

Added a ribbon to match the colours...... 

Hope you like it and would like to enter 
it for the following 

Challenges 

Crafty Ribbons - 150 - GEOMETRICAL

Thank you for popping in so early and I will
be back all being well with my WOYWW later.

By the way the parcel arrived via my Postie yesterday !!!

So much for the Official Royal Mail - getting it right.

Glad it has arrived but will not go down that road again, however
I do have some lovely stamps all the way from the USA !!!

Crafty hugs

6 comments:

  1. Love the look of this bee-lightful card!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee-utiful card Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb nicked my joke! Meanie. Love how you've used these stamps, must take mine out of the packet! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just buzzing by to say I love your summery looking card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Pen, I love the simple but well balanced look all around!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen