Followers

Home

Thursday, 26 May 2016

Is it a bird, is it a boy no its Super Bird boy.....

Morning All 

Thought I would show you my latest card that I have been working on....


I have made the background paper using watercolour paper with a pad of coloured inks

Dragged the ink pad over the paper.... love the way it has given texture to the 
design. 

Used Clarity Stamp Boy Bird to stamp the boy image across the paper using 
black archival inks

Added an AlteNew Label sentiment...tried several different colours 
but ended up with black.

I really like the way I can ink up the sentiment with different colours on white card
it makes the words pop.....


I have used 2 different papers the one I made and the green backing paper.

I so love making my own background papers.

Yesterday I was working with Ken Oliver Burst powders and Brusho
powders....great fun. Will show my results tomorrow.

But for today

I would like to enter it for the following


Challenges 



I had a nice time out in the garden yesterday - weeding 

Mrs Pheasant is still strutting around the garden but I do not have 
much hope for those little chick :( 

But that is nature and I did think about making a pen for them and raising them 
myself but then I would be taking control of something that 
nature has to deal with by its self. 

So here again is that photo of them just hatched. 



Thank you for popping over and hope you have a lovely day.

Wishing you well in all that you do today.

crafty hugs


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous stamp and the background looks so effective! Thanks for joining us ayt Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Pen, the background is fabulous and the image is brilliant.
    I hope the little chicks make it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    oh what a brilliant card.
    I love your wonderful background, and the fab stamped image.
    Such a very clever design.
    Oh poor little chicks I too hope they make it, as nature can be quite cruel at times.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background and fab image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card - a lovely background and great image.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card Pen and a super background, it's great to see you at out 7th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, many thanks for joining us.

    Thanks for updating on the chicks, nature can be cruel but you never know.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Pen. Your background looks fantastic. A super stamps and sentiment looks really good too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic background and stamped image Pen lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Birthday' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card, I love the ink work. your little baby birds are adorable too. thank you for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight.
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sense of movement in this card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen