Followers

Home

Tuesday, 3 May 2016

J is for ......

Morning all

Hope you had a good Bank Holiday weekend. 

The Village Hall Plant sale went well, sold a few cards so I am pleased covered the 
cost of the table. 

And while I was there I had a brain wave.... knew what I would be doing 


Here is my card  / tag for today

J is for .... Jellyfish 


I used a tag which I had already inked up with the paint on my 
craft mat.... knew it would be useful at sometime. 


Stamped a dragonfly in the sky from Clarity Stamps, in Teal colour

Then drew in 3 Jellyfish and coloured in added eyes :) 


Painted in seaweed to give a bit of extra texture to the tag
and put highlights on the waves above the Jellyfish. 

Added "pebbles" on the bottom of the sea and used my watercolour paints. 

Added the definition 

Keeping to my theme of Tags 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thank you for popping over to see me. 

Have a good day - I am off out into the garden to 
sow Runner Beans. 

Crafty hugs 

17 comments:

  1. Love the jellyfish! Glad the sale went well. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired idea Pen it's really different I would never have thought of jellyfish,the tag is a great combination of colours, love their eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! What a lovely idea! I love the jellyfish! Anne O

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely tag Pen. What a good idea to use jelly fish. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Pen, this is a fantastic take on this challenge. You had far better luck with your entry than I had with mine. I actually LIKE what you made!!!

    Thanks, too, for your recent visits. They have not gone unnoticed, even though I've been so busy doing yard work, I haven't had time to reciprocate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to do Jellyfish and love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous jellyfish - those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab project - love the googly eyes!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag and fab word choice! I certainly didn't think of that and your jellyfish are very cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag, the jellyfish are so cute, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Hope you can join our "Flower" challenge too. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag and a brilliant way to use up every bit of paint. I love the colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The expression of the Jellyfish is so funny, they look up to no good! Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your cheeky little jellyfish. You have married sea and sky perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your jellyfish is so cute. They make me smile! I like the fact that the dragonfly is representing above water. some fish would jump out and eat him though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute little Jellyfish and your dragonfly above the water is perfect. Lovely tag.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your tag and those little jellyfish!! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great choice of word and the jellyfish are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen