Followers

Home

Sunday, 15 May 2016

Majestic Blooms

Thank you for popping - how are you today. 

I had a good day out in the garden yesterday - filling my Hot Bin Composter
surprising how much I can find in the garden...all those lovely docks and weeds. 

And the compost is usually ready to dig out in 12 weeks if not sooner !!! 

Think the garden is calling me again today as the sun is out although I have cakes to 
bake and must do a roast later.

Well anyway here is my card for today


First - an embossed card blank


Stamped with AlteNew Majestic Blooms the image of the flowers onto 
stamping card stock using the AlteNew inks adding leaves to the main flower 
and a single flower in the corner. 

Mounted onto red card stock and mounted onto the embossed card blank.

Then using the AlteNew Label Love stamps inked up Happy Birthday topper. 

Mounted this across the flower topper and embossed side to bring the two together


I hope you like it and would like to enter it 
for the following 

Challenges 





I have so enjoyed using these stamps :) 

Have a wonderful day and I look forward to 
hearing from you again - I really appriciate all your comments.

The wonderful people within this "Blogging Land" is second to none. 

So many lovely comments, thoughts, and ideas....it makes my day 
(although I have to say it can take over a bit !! )

Thank you for popping over 

Crafty hugs 









10 comments:

  1. A beautiful elegant card, stunning. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card Pen. They are such pretty flowers. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping Pen love the colours you chose, lovely CAS elegant card

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic stamping & colours & I love the embossing too :) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beyond stunning! I adore your composition. I love these stamps but I can't find the inks in stock anywhere - grrrrr. Fabulous card. Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I like the beautiful flower and the embossing
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really like the composition of this card. It is incredible. Add the stamping and the lovely colors, and you have the absolute perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful Pen, I love the gorgeous bloom and that lovely piece of embossing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Pen, I love the design... the embossing is the perfect pertner for those florals :)
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month at Seven Hills Crafts :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, such a lovely flower and matched with a lovely embossed edge. So pretty. Thank you for joining us this month at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen