Followers

Home

Saturday, 21 May 2016

Moving on - soft Rose

Morning all - it is now Afternoon.

What have I been doing??? that is a question

Here is my card for today. Sorry for the quality of the picture today. The embossing
and cosmic shimmer paints are causing the photo to look "soft".


I have used AlteNew Rose stamp -  using the flower first I embossed with versa mark first and used 
Wow Powders in lilac - set that - then used the leaves using Wow powders in green.


Used my Cosmic Shimmer watercolours to paint in the flower and leaves.
You can see the shimmer in that photo. 

You may notice that it is on one of my scraps of background paper. 

Mounted onto green card onto a white card blank. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 

Seven Hills Blog Challenge - May - Embossing

Thank you for popping in over the last few days ....

Now an update on my "troubles" - why do things keep on going round 
and round in ones head - like a dog with a bone or a red rag to a bull. 

I must really try to let it go.



For those who may be interested the progress on my "missing parcel"
is that it arrived....yipppeeee.... OH NO....
one of the Dies was missing.... so now have had to request the 
missing one to be sent.

And as for Facebook I am not happy about how I have been made out to be
the villain - but the person who promised the goods to be sent to me has 
 already received the SAE and she accepts that she  has not sent them. And will not !!!

So I will pray for that person and move on.


I feel I should report the situation but can I be hassled with this I don't think so 
as it is still fueling the problem. 

Will leave the site and have nothing to do with such people again (hopefully) 

It is so good to know that here in Blog Land there are wonderful
people whom I love and appropriate with all my heart. 

So Have a WONDERFUL DAY

Crafty hugs 





4 comments:

  1. Great card. Sorry about your troubles but what goes around comes around she will find. Hope your missing die turns up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the soft colours and appearance of your card Pen, I find it difficult to let things go sometimes too, I just tell myself it's not worth it in the great scheme of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful soft card. I believe in the threefold rule in whatever you send out into the world, good or bad will come back to you threefold. I've certainly been blessed with all you lovely bloggers out there. Hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Pen, so sorry to hear all the hassle you are having at the moment :( unfortunately the internet allows some (thankfully only a small proportion) to behave badly towards others because they can hide behind a screen. The way I look at these types of people is that they must have a pretty horrible existence if the only way they can make themselves feel good is by cheating/disrespecting other people and one day it will come back and bite them in the bum !
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen