Followers

Home

Friday, 13 May 2016

Out with the old and into the new.

Me again tried to enter this and it all went wrong....

so will try again ..... !!!!

The sun is shinning so the garden is calling..... well a bit later.

How are you today - well I hope and enjoying life on life's terms.

Here is my card for today


Well this was a bit of a challenge for me - trying to think what to recycle. 

Bingo - thought about my old birthday cards. 

 So cut one down and mounted it onto "red" background.


 Got out my AlteNew inks - Ruby Red and stamped a Tonic butterfly
die cut it out. 


stamped onto white scrap and green scrap 


Die cut out the butterflies - deciding on the Ruby Red on white.

Mounted 2 Ruby Red butterflies onto the now topper
and a sentiment.


I hope you like it


I would like to enter this card for the following 


Butterfly challenge - R is for recycle and or ruby red


Thank you for popping over to see me.

Still got my head going round for this Wedding Card....so watch this
space - probably make loads as I can not decide what to do.

Have a great Friday the "*"th

Crafty hugs

x


13 comments:

  1. Morning Pen, your card is really pretty. What a pretty recycled background and the butterflies are lovely. What a pretty shape they are. Thanks for joining in at the Butterfly Challenge. Barbxx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card... I LOVE the buttefly stamp/die combo... very pretty :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to recycle something in every piece of art I make, so this would not have been a problem for me. Of course, I could NEVER make recycled art look that good, because you have a special knack for creating beautiful pieces.

    Have a super Friday and weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bit of recycling. Fabulous card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous recycling Pen, beautiful card and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Pen, love the butterflies.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like it I do! A lot! Fabulous recycling of the Birthday Card. Love those butterflies. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your entry will go into the draw twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect colour choice for your butterflies, your card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect colour choice for your butterflies, your card is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card to recycle love the addition of the red mount and butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card, these butterflies adds a great dimension to the recycled panel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and clever recycling. Love how your butterflies added a great feature to your card front. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Bizzy Becs for our Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen