Followers

Home

Monday, 16 May 2016

Ruby Butterflies

Well here I am and it is Monday already. 

I feel "done in" already as things are not going in the right 
direction today. 

Went to look at my marrow plants this morning which are on 
the step outside waiting to be planted and guess what 
a slug has eaten one. Right off at the ground !!!

Then I understand Mum had a fall day before yesterday 
and she has only just told me!!!

So what else can happen today - that is 2 things so there has to be a 3rd? 

Anyway here is my card for today.


I have used AlteNew Painted Butterflies Stamps with the AlteNew 
Ruby Red shades of inks 

Stamping various butterflies over my card stock
I then stamped from AlteNew the sentiment in black. 

Mounted onto red card stock to highlight the colours of the butterflies
and onto white card blank.

I would like to enter if for the following 

Challenges




Thank you for popping in 

I look forward to your visit again 

Crafty hugs 









13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, that stamp set is fab. Sorry to hear that your Mum is still such a worry to you. It really does seem that the child parent role gets reversed as they get older! Oh the joy of slugs. They are merrily chomping their way through my strawberry plants at the moment. I used nematodes in the past. They were very effective the first year I applied them, but didn't seem as effect in the next two years when I reapplied them. I'm not sure whether to try them again this year. Hope the third thing isn't too serious. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stamping in beautiful shades of red,hope mum recovers quickly, I was really hurt recently when not told about my mum falling especially when I found out that my siblings knew I stay over 200 miles from her but had travelled for 8 hours to see her on that day before she fell

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous card & love the stamps & colours... I hope your Mum is ok & her fall wasn't serious... stay positive... hopefully that 3rd 'thing' never happens :)
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is lovely Pen. Those butterflies are beautiful. I hope your mum will be alright and lets hope you don't have a third thing! Thank you for joining the Butterfly Challenge. Barbxx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Pen, such beautiful butterflies and lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do hope there wasn't a third thing to go wrong today. Your card of ruby red butterflies looks lovely. Thankyou for fluttering by again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Pen! I was thinking of seeing how that set would look done up in ruby colors and now I know - stunning! I am sorry your day got off to a bad start. I hope things went straight up hill after you wrote your post and I pray your mom doesn't have any residual after-effects from her fall! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Butterflies are always welcome, and I know you will use these stamps often. This is a gorgeous card and a wonderful color, too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pen,sorry to hear that the day didn't start well and that your poor mum had a fall,I hope she wasn't badly hurt, it's such a worry having elderly parents especially when you're a distance away.
    Lovely card, fabulous colours and butterflies, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Really love these butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great are all the butterflies. Need no more. So beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at LC-Designs.
    Guest-designer Dora

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful contemporary card. Thank you for joining Little Claire Designs in our latest blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen