Followers

Home

Friday, 6 May 2016

Something new, something old .....


Morning All and nice for you to pop over. 

How are you today? Well I hope and are you looking forward to
the weekend. 

The sun is shinning and not much look for rain although they have said 
thunderstorms. 

Well here is my card for today 



I used the water drop stamp from Design by Ryn stamps


having stamped it onto a "waste paint card" 


Cut to size and coloured round the edge with watercolour green pen
then 
mounted with green backing papers and added a few wooden butterflies
thanks to my winnings from Butterfly Challenge


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 


Well thats me for now but before I go I will show you 
something old as it is Erika's share something old on Friday.

So here is a fun card I made last Christmas for a lady who 
wanted a "cow" card. 


It is a photo that I took ages ago maybe 4 years ago and thought I will save that 
as I am sure I can use it at sometime. I used my Serif programme to 
add the bibs and bobs of digi stamps - printed it off and mounted onto a card blank.

She was very pleased with it. 

Just maybe I should enter it into a challenge as I have never shown it 
before? Will give it a try and I am sure will be advised if not suitable :) 

Challenge 


Thank you for popping over to see me. 

Hope to see you again tomorrow and will be blog-ing my Encaustic Wax Art
card .... so watch this space :) 

Thank you to everyone who wished my Mum a happy birthday- 
and yes she has a good "busy" day. 

Crafty hugs 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, thanks for joining me today. I love your oldie, the look on the cows face is magic. Love his Christmas hat too with a festive surround.
    Your other card is super too, love those bubble stamps.

    Thanks for joining me in sharing an oldie today, have a super weekend, hugs

    Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    my your card is gorgeous, and I love the water droplets.
    That is a very handy stamp to own.
    Great Oldie today also.
    My that cow looks very happy in the Christmas hat.
    I bet the lady in question loved it.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pen, love your butterfly card, it's so pretty and the cow with her hat is just so much fun, a super oldie, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your butterfly card, that stamp is so yummy that I had to buy it too! What a great use of your picture, the card is so fun. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, forgot to say that I saw your card shown on Hochanda, I was like, I recognise that and then they said it was sent in my Pen and it all clicked! It looked fab on telly. Does that mean I know someone famous now? Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The water droplets look so realistic a beautiful card Pen, had to laugh at the cow Christmas card great fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Love the cow card too. Hope you can join our "Flower" challenge too. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Christmas card - don't think I've seen a cow on a Chritmas card before!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin this month, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen