Followers

Home

Monday, 2 May 2016

Stamping flowers

Morning all on this Bank Holiday Monday !!!

I am off to the Village Hall Plant Sale this afternoon, not sure 
how it will go - so taking my Kindle to keep me busy. 

No not taking plants but have been asked to take my cards 
so have been working this week on some "flower cards"

You have seen my ferns earlier this week and today 
for the flowers. 

I have used new stamps from Rubbernecker  which are just great


I will just show one card today as I am sure I can show the others 
at a later date. 

I stamped the image using my Watercolour pens having "painted" the 
colours onto the stamps. 

Lined up the stamps in order 

Mounted onto black backing card and onto a cream card blank. 

A clean and simple card. Tried to leave space to put 
a stamped sentiment if required. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





There it is .... best get on ....

Have a lovely day and hope to see you all again 
very soon. 

Once again thank you for your comments and sorry if 
I do not reply but I am thinking of you and appreciate all 
of you who visit me. Will try to catch up and pop 
over to see you on your wonderful blogs too. 



Crafty hugs 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pen, love the vivid colours and the white space

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely flower card Pen. I hope sales are good. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, hope today went well. I have a new candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful floral creation Pen, I am a great fan of Rubbernecker stamps and am so pleased they can be purchased in the UK now.

    Many thanks for sharing it with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful choice of colours, simple but stunning. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Pen, I love your colours and the pretty floral image, a simple design but so effective, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the colours you used for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous and pretty flower card.
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic how you made this. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts and Stamping Sensdations challenges, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen