Followers

Home

Tuesday, 24 May 2016

U Rock - Happy Birthday

Hiya everyone - how are you today. 

Been up early off into town this morning and now back here 
wondering what to do. 

So thought I would show you my card for today.

It is something rather outside my comfort zone but thought it would be
fun ..... ????



I used my new Sheena Douglass stamp using AlteNew Inks
coloured in with watercolour pens.


Mounted onto black card onto a cream hammer finished card blank.

Added Sentiments from AlteNew Label set.

Hope you like it



I would like to enter it for the following 


Sweet Stamping - Terrible Teens

The Ribbon Girls - Any image

Now that I have finished this card - I have to say I rather like it.

Somehow it does remind me of my Grand-daughter ;) yes think its a good thing.

She is just beautiful and I am not sure where the years have gone but she is now
18 years old !!!

Now that is making me sound rather old .... OH YES .... I am :)

Well have a good day - off out into the garden to do a bit of weeding.

Crafty hugs

12 comments:

  1. fantastic card... I LOVE the image & the way you have coloured it looks awesome :) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at your comment, you can't possibly have an 18 year old granddaughter! :)
    A super card, I've not seen these stamps before but I like it. A perfect card for a young lady (have to say it like David Walliams!)

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a super card, and such a wonderful stamped image.
    Super colouring.
    No your not old enough for a Granddaughter who is 18.
    As you say where oh where do the years go.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Pen and she's a super image. Barbxx. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pen, lovely colouring of the stamped image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely creation for our 7th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts Pen and well done you stepping outside your zone, brilliant job, many thanks for joining the party.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really cool image! Thank you for joining in our birthday celebrations at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for a teenager Pen, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant card, I like the image and the design, Thank you for joining in our Birthday celebration Challenge this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Thank you for sharing with Allsorts 'Birthday' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really fab! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card for a young lady today, when did we get so old?! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen