Followers

Home

Friday, 20 May 2016

Vintage ribbon and lace butterflies

Well here I am - not sure how I am feeling today

But will keep it Simple and Short today.

Here is a card I was working on yesterday - in between everything that was going on.


The challenge was to use ribbon and lace - lovely.


I used a Little Claire Butterfly topper and mounted onto purple card

Then I mounted a rather nice backing paper onto purple card and mounted a butterfly 
ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, with red tape to the corner. 

Bottom added some very old white lace.

Mounted the topper on an angle onto the ribbon and lace background. 

Added pearl drops to the edges 

And made a lace ribbon with some antique / vintage lace I have, using 3D gel to mount
that at the bottom of the butterfly topper. 

Final use marker pen, yes purple to colour the edge of the card blank.

I think the ribbon and lace make this card look rather vintage.... 
I was very lucky to be given a large bundle of old lace a little while back.



I would like to enter it for the following


Challenges 




Thank you for popping over to see me. 

Hope you have a good day.

:)

I did not sleep well ...  wont go into it but will try to put the 
"situation" behind me. 

All to do with asking where is my 
parcel on that Social net work....and the words that came back 
were, in my opinion, unacceptable. 

This too shall pass...it is not life or death... so 
I must move on .... 

Glad to say my parcel from DPD is schedule to arrive today :) 

so that is not lost. 

Bye for now and enjoy

Crafty hugs 





13 comments:

  1. Lovely card , beautiful lace!

    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly pulled out the lace. Everything about this card screams attention to detail.

    So glad to read your lost merchandise has been found. Now you can truly stop stressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vintage card. I have some of that butterfly ribbon but too mean to use it on anything. I'm about to all stressed out with a parcel that I was told was posted on 24th April and would definetly be with me by the 14th May. Needless to say
    I haven't got it! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Pen. Really pretty colours and the lace looks lovely. I hope the parcel does arrive ok today. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and the butterfly stamp is so pretty, gorgeous colours too, hope you got your parcel, take a big deep breath, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your parcel arrived Pen and that today has been better than yesterday and last night,love the colours it's a lovely shade of purple

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Pen. I like the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, so feminine. I'm sorry that you've been having problems, I don't do fbook, I feel pressured to do so as so much is shared there but it seems to bring out the vileness in some people. Hugs. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Pen, pretty image and love the purple and gorgeous lace :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Thank you again for joining at LC-Designs.
    Guest-designer Dora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Love how you've used our butterfly ribbon on the corner.
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recognize butterfly vintage ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. a so beautiful collection. Vintage and lace are well together. Thank you to join us for CR challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at LC Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen