Followers

Home

Saturday, 25 June 2016

Butterflies oval and olive all in one

Morning all and thank you for popping over to see
me. 

Here is my card for today 


First I wanted to make a summer scene with flowers, rabbits and butterflies. 

I cut out an oval shape from a scrap of white card. Using a hill and valley mask with a 
moon/ sun mask inked up the background first. 

Then I used Card-io stamps to create the picture using black ink. 

Made a mat layer of black and mounted the picture onto a dotty Olive blank 
card blank from Craftwork cards. 

Added a dotty ribbon at the bottom and a bow.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 



Well that is it for now just a quick blog today - need to get out into the garden 
and hope to get a walk in later today. 

Have a good one and chat tomorrow 

crafty hugs 





7 comments:

  1. Love the spotty ribbon. Never thought of that! Your little scene is gorgeous. Those wee rabbits are on my to buy wish list. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    what a very lovely card.
    I love your oval scene, and all the cute bunnies, and butterflies.
    Wonderful spotted ribbon also.
    Thank you for joining the Butterfly Challenge with this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pen, lovely soft shades and little critter images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card and thanks for joining us at Craft Ribbons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up after a few days away. This is such a cute scene. I have a new giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the bunnies, still not inked mine up yet. Hubby said to me the other day, "have you got any stamps that you haven't used yet?". I nearly died laughing! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the sweet scene you created and gorgeous layout!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen