Followers

Home

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Butterflies Yellow and years Happy Birthday Kathy

Good Morning all 

Here is my card today for the Butterfly Challenge of Yellow Years and Butterflies

I made this card with my daughter Kathy in mind as it was her birthday on 
28th June and she is 39 years. Where does the time go ??? 

So here is her card - I hope she liked it.... ;) 



I first used the Rubbernecker stamps to make the flowers using yellow and orange with black 
for the stems and edges.... 

added a yellow edge to the topper using watercolour paints. 

Mounted onto yellow glitter card onto an embossed card blank. 

The card blank I gave a little hint of yellow to bring it all together. 

Then added the embellishments of butterflies, yes yellow ones, and an old 
favorite peel offs for the sentiments. 

Die cut out the numbers in yellow scrap bit of card and added a few stars too. 

I hope you like it and gives you some inspiration for the next challenge 

Good luck with the challenge and I look forward to 
seeing your work. 

Crafty hugs 








8 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and congratulations on being GD at the Butterfly Challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    congrats on being a guest designer on the Butterfly Challenge, and also a very Happy Birthday to your Daughter.
    Wonderful designed card and those flowers are so bright and vibrant.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely bright cheery card, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those bright and cheerful flowers. You have painted them beautifully. Thank you so much for being my Guest Designer for this challenge. Happy belated birthday to your daughter. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shades of yellow and orange love the flowers congratulations on your GD spot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Pen, wonderful colours and the floral image is beautiful, love the wmbossed panel with the butterflies, really adds interest.
    I hope Kathy had a fab birthday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on you guest DT post, I didn't think you'd look like that! I mean that in a good way obviously! Fab card, I'm sure your daughter will love it. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful poppy stamps and perfect colours. Great idea to watercolour the edge yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen