Followers

Home

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Postcard from Stopathome

Morning all

Bit overcast this morning so may be a good day to get out into the garden? 

More postcards from "stopathome"

Made this card yesterday when I was making the other one and thought if I have time
I would enter this for the challenge too. 

Think I may be just in time? 

Here it is


Slightly different to the other one. 

Used a backing paper to cover a card blank and then layered up the design 
onto the card. 

Added a ribbon from my stash this time.

And added Novo drops to the corners. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for popping over 

I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

10 comments:

  1. A lovely floral creation Pen, many thanks for joining us us again at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card & I love all the embellishments :) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen, love all the different elements to this card. Great colour combo too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Pen,lovely images and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golly, Pen. This is incredibly stunning. It has such a romantic feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely vintage card, the nuvo drops just finish it off. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'In The Pink' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popped by to admire your work and thank you for entering our Pink challenge at Allsorts this week. Welcome back tomorrow for a fresh, new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Una tarjeta llena de Primavera,,color y creatividad

    Gracias por compartir
    Abrazos Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen