Followers

Home

Thursday, 23 June 2016

Country houses

Afternoon all 

and what a beautiful day here in North Devon the sun is out and my
fruit are ripening in the garden. 

Just in from the garden with a container full of raspberries, red currants, 
gooseberries, and an armful of rhubarb. 

Oh and I ate two blackcurrants that were ready. 

Here is my card for today. 


I have used Little Claire Design stamp of houses. 

Stamped onto one of my stash of backgrounds. 



Used watercolour pens to paint in the picture 


Used an alcohol black pen around the edges and used the same card 
for another layer. 

Hope you like it and would like to enter it for the
following 


Challenges 


Well what can I say - those that have seen my post 
with Myrtle will know that I was sending the picture to 
my Mum. 

It arrived today - and to say she was pleased is an understatement. 
She was nearly in tears with joy. 

So that has made my day. 

I am sure I will be doing more pictures in pastels very soon 
as I found it a medium lovely to work with. 

Anyway best get on fruit to process

Crafty hugs 


ps Have you voted yet (those in the UK of course) 

xx 



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Pen, super colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours on a great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloured houses, they look so cheery. Glad you managed to get a couple of fruits, the slugs are eating all my strawberries! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen