Followers

Home

Saturday, 18 June 2016

Daisy thanks

Hiya 

Well here we are again and it is the weekend !!!

Where does the time go. Just back from town, needed to post a parcel and
get some thread for my new material.... fingers crossed I remember how
to use my sewing machine. I do love fabric :)

Here is my card for today


My card today is following the sketch design again (well almost)

I started off with a scrap of card and inked up the flowers with AlteNew 
Daisy stamps using their inks. 

Added the leaves making a row at the bottom to make the bottom "line"

Added a butterfly to the "middle" line 

and a sentiment from using the AlteNew Label stamps to the top "line"

All made with scraps added a dash line around the edge of the card having 
brushed over with yellow distress ink which was "left" on my brush.

Also added glitter to the daisies but you can not see it in the picture :( 

Waste not want not ... as my Dad use to say. 

Mounted onto another scrap of red card and onto a white card blank.


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following
to follow the sketch and garden theme ;) 


Have a lovely day and look forward to 
seeing your comments. 

I really appreciate  all that you say and read every one.

Crafty hugs 

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card - such pretty flowers and a great design too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW such a stunning card...love each inch of it

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Pen, I love these new stamps by Altenew, and your design and colourining is beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have used beautiful soft hues Pen lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful floral creation Pen.

    Have a lovely Sunday and many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.


    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card. Love the butterfly. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Pen, I like the design, Thank you for playing along with us this week at Allsorts, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card, love the pink sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along woth Seven Hills Crafts this month x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen