Followers

Home

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Dreams come true

Morning All nearly afternoon so best get on.

Loads to do and no where to go.... :)

Here is my card for today


I used one of the IndigoBlu papers.....


Used these ink pad to stamp the various butterflies and dragon flies on the blue
paper.


Made a card blank - blue to blend in with the picture.


 Stamped first the sentiment from IndigoBlu
added various colours of butterflies and dragonflies around again stamps from

IndigoBlu


Used shimmer pen on the dragonflies to highlight the wings.



Then I cut out acetate butterflies of various sizes using 3D gel to add them to the picture


Final step was to add different stars around on the card

I was trying to give a feel for the theme this month May all your Dreams come true
 from IndigoBlu


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 

IndigoBlu Blog Challenge - May all your dreams come true

The Craft Barn - Stars


Was a busy day yesterday - getting the sewing bug and sorting out patterns and material. 

Went into the material shop yesterday and asked for "invisible thread" it was so 
invisible I could not see it..... reason why.... it was behind the counter. 

The shop assistant and I did have a laugh. 


I was asked yesterday by Mrs A where I got my masking fluid from that I used 
on yesterdays blog. I bought it from the  Society for All Artists  There is 
a choice of either Blue or Pink. Also you can get a kit which is what I got 
with the pen, brushes and rubber.

I can recommend a friend and you can receive a free Copy of the Paint Magazine
and if you join a Free Gift.... just a thought :)

Glad to say I made the Top 3 in the last Crafty Ribbons challenge 


Have a great day

Crafty hugs

x






15 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at IndigoBlu challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card Pen. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colour combo and design

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very magical kaleidoscope of butterflies, love the delicate colours. Cara x
    PS the invisible thread made me giggle too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty colours and design. Loving those butterflies.in 3D. Thanks for the info on the marking fluid. I will be getting some . Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really ADORE the positive quote you used on this really gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and such a wonderful sentiment too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely selection of butterflies and dragonflies with a perfectly soft colour combo.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Pen and what glorious colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful cards so gentle with the colours hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, very feminine with a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so dreamy Pen - i adore it - Thanks for playing along in the Indigo Blu challenge this month and good luck!Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty card and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the pretty colours and the sentiment works so well. Thanks for entering the IndigoBlu Challenge. Kay x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such soft delicate colours Pen, love it! Thank you for taking part, Maxine x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen