Followers

Home

Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Elsie

Good morning All 

I am really pleased to be able to show case my card as a Guest Designer for 

this months Challenge over at IndigoBlu 

I am very excited to have the opportunity to 
use one of my new stamps  Elsie

Here is my card 


First I used one of my new winning stamp Elsie - she is so beautiful - and  used  permanent ink Archival Tree Branch to ink her 
onto a shinny card stock. Was not sure if I needed a mask so stamped a faint image in 
black just in case. 


Here is the selection of the products I used


 I used Cosmic Shimmer teal paints around her to make a texture 
affect and did not need the mask as the paints were so easy to use. 


 Added brown ribbon around the edge of the topper using red tape.

Using a white card stock I then coloured the card with the Colour Cloud 
Teal to bring the colours all together and mounted onto a white card blank. 

I added extra texture paint using the Shinny acrylic paints 



Used die cut flowers,around the edges of the topper which again I coloured with Colour Cloud. 

Added teal glitter to the centers and added a brown bow. 

Three drops of glitter to the corners and used five flowers at the top 
and three at the bottom trying to balance the picture. 

I hope you like it 





Indigoblu Blog challenge - Brown and Teal

Hope it is ok but would like to enter this for the following challenge also


Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes

Thank you for popping over to see my work and good luck with the challenge this month. 

I will look forward to seeing what you come up with. 

Crafty hugs 

6 comments:

  1. Stunning image and card Pen, love the colour you chose for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so very pretty - I love what you have done! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest spot at IndigoBlu! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your guest spot. This is so striking with that wonderful colour.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges,
    hope to see you join us again
    Laura
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, love the teals you've used. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful love the stamp I will put it on my wish list hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen