Followers

Home

Thursday, 16 June 2016

First Pastels - Alsatian

Morning All 

Just getting ready for the Village Hall Coffee Morning
so wish me luck.

I had a bit of a play yesterday and came up with this.....



I followed the instructions from Vic Bearcroft using pastels. 

It is done on Velour paper which has a feeling of material. 

Got in a bit of a muddle with the eyes - but think they have come out ok. 

However not totally happy with the muzzle area 

BUT it is my very first effort with Pastels. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 



Thank you for looking 

Best be off now and have a cuppa first 

Crafty hugs 


10 comments:

  1. Wow Pen am totally in awe of your skill wodnerful first go with pastels they can be tricky.. but puzzled as to why you need luck at a coffee morning though, am thinking I'm missing somethings :D
    Thanks so much for the inspiration.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    well this is fantastic for your first attempt.
    I think you have done a super job, and look forward to seeing more of what you come up with.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have captured the spirit of a German Shepherd to perfection Pen beautiful colours and finished image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Pen this is amazing work for a beginner love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow indeed Pen, a fantastic job and great picture.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one impressive first attempt! It'd take me 500 attempts to get any where near that standard. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's amazing. You have done a marvellous piece there especially for a first attempt as well. I love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pen back with my DT hat on, as I've already said I love this pastels truly wonderful.
    Thanks so much for joining in Bizzy Bec's Anything Goes Monthly challenge,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Bizzy Becs DT}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen