Followers

Home

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Fly across the hills


Morning all - hope you had a good day yesterday

I got down and messy  yesterday crafting and ended up in the garden weeding 
after the rain. Hopefully will be doing the same again today. 

Here is my card for today



I used my new stamps from Inkylicious

I first started with the background using distress inks to make the sky with a mask for 
the "sun" while I used the pink colour, then brushed over with marigold distress ink to 
colour in the sun. 

With a hill mask I used soot distress inks to make hills across the picture

Coloured in with yellow and green inks to give a bit of colour to the foreground to create a scene

Then used my NEW stamp for Inkylicious and stamped the image on the picture 
to adding extra birds across the page. 

I used AlteNew ink for this and drew out the inks on the lady's dress. 

Mounted onto purple card and onto a card blank. 

Added a sentiment from Inkylicious and a single bird in flight


I hope you like it


 and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for popping over today. 

I hope you have a great day. Just a note to say I am pleased to have made the top3 


Always lovely to get these badges - makes my day...

Have a great one and look forward to seeing you again very soon. 

Off to write up a blog page for a later date.... ;) ;) 

Crafty hugs 






11 comments:

  1. A fantastic creation! Thanks for sharing it at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    thank you for becoming one of my followers.
    Congrats on making the Top 3 in the Butterfly Challenge.
    Your card is so very lovely and I love the fab scene background you have made.
    Wonderful stamped images and sentiment also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You create such beautiful backgrounds Pen then hey presto some stamping to create a stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful, love the feel of this scene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful Pen, lovely colours and it's a gorgeous image.
    Congrats on your win, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great stamp have you used. Beautiful colours and scene in the background.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful Pen and how well the image works against your inky background, many thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous inky background and super stamping. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations
    Viv (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your win. Love the colour tones if this card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the Top Three at the Butterfly Challenge, Pen!! Your card today is dreamy and enchanting!! It's a winner, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulously elegant design; all the inky effects look gorgeous :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen