Followers

Home

Friday, 24 June 2016

Harmony

Hiya thank you for popping over to see me today. 

It is a historic day here in the UK .... time will tell. 

I have been working on the next Calendar challenge and here is my 
entry


I followed as best I could the instructions on the Clarity Stamp Calendar for the 
month of June. 

The main problem was that I did not have any circle groovi plates so used the 
deckle edge circles. 

It took me quite some time to get it done as I did not wish to rush the 
white work, leaving it a couple of days in between the next section of work.


I have used one of my background papers which I had made for one of the 
other calendar challenges.... the blue and green dapple papers. 

I hope you like it



and would like to enter it for the 
following 



Thank you for popping over to see me today.

Been a lot of rain over the last few days but was able to pick some fruit yesterday
so hopefully be out in the garden again today to pick
those currants before the birds get them.

bye for now 

Have a great day 

crafty hugs 


7 comments:

  1. Pen it's beautiful the deckle edge looks good too crafting hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I've no idea what the calendar challenge is like Pen but this is really superb, wonderfully crafted. Well done!
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pen, this is really beautiful
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, don't think I'd have the patience to create something so intricate. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your parchment I think your backing effect of this makes it good luck in the clarity calender challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting looking card. Looks beautiful and delicate. All the best with the Bizzy Bec's challenge. Hugs, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge Pen with your beautiful card - good luck!

    Anne x

    www.ribbongirl.co.uk
    www.learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen