Followers

Home

Friday, 10 June 2016

Hearts of gold, silver and stars

Afternoon all and thank you for popping over to see me today. 

I see it is just after 4pm and what have I done today? 

Well I have made cakes and pasties so I suppose that is something, 
oh and made a card :) 

So here is my card for today

I have tried to keep it simple this card so it could be used for either 
a Wedding or Anniversary card .... what do you think? 


I have used Crafters Companion dies to make the hearts. 

Added a ribbon from my bundle of ribbons from Crafty Ribbons.

I used mirri card and a hint of silver card to make this card. 

The heart, I hope you can see, has been embossed on the back. 

Mounted the hearts onto an embossed "stars" white card stock onto the mirri card. 



Added Nuvo drops to the card and a mirri sentiment. 

I hope you like it. 

And would like to enter it for the following and hope it meets the criteria with the 
stars ? :) 

Challenge 





Been a funny old day, not sure why, just been doing what seems like 
nothing today. 

Maybe it is cos I was up at 5.30 am this morning cos I could not sleep 
far too hot....!!! 

Well think its time for a cuppa and a cake 

Hope you will join me.

Crafty hugs 

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Pen, lovely design, so elegant, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card for a wedding or anniversary. I think we need photos of all this yummy baking that you have been doing! Hope you've cooled down a bit. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple elegance of the design and colour scheme Pen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The embossing is so elegant and the hearts are perfect! Stunning card. Thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Ribbons. Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful and elegant card.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen