Followers

Home

Tuesday, 14 June 2016

Hi - Thank you

Morning all been a busy one already for me.

Shopping, post office and drop off a parcel. Was out early to 
be back for a parcel to be collected from here.

Well that is me in a nut shell, kettle is on and time for a cuppa. 

Not sure why but my mogo seems to be waning a bit, think I need to get down and be messy with no real idea of where to go 

 - but have sorted out the 
Challenge as Guest Designer for the 20th with IndigoBlu. 

Just need to write it up now 

but for today 

Here is a card I made for Mum and thought maybe I could 
use it for a challenge too.



I have used the AlteNew stamps Vintage Rose and Vintage Flowers and the AlteNew inks
 to make this card 

Stamped the branch first and then the leaves and final part the flowers. 

The leaves and flowers are layered with different shades of colour. 

I used a scrap of white card to make this, added a backing paper which I found in my stash.

Then used the AlteNew Label stamps to stamp up the Hi and Thank you in the 
same shades of pink to match the blossom. 

Added the layers all together to create a card with layers and follow the sketch 
challenge (hopefully) and final step to used an alcohol pen to dot faux stitching around the edge. 

Hope you like it 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






Thank you for popping over today. 

I hope you have a lovely day. 

Going to do a bit of sewing today.... working on a patchwork "thing"

First time of trying something like this. 

Crafty hugs 



12 comments:

  1. Looks like another great stamp Pen, I love the colours you chose for the blossom, my apple trees are covered in soft pink flowers just now lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, sounds like you've been busy! I need to do more messy crafting, but I think the reason why I don't is that I haven't got the space to spread out into. Hopefully we'll move house this year and I can have a dedicated work area. Hugs, Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pen, this really is so pretty! Love the soft effect and I adore pink at the best of times :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty card Pen, lovely design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful floral creation Pen, many thanks for sharing your lovey work with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card, really pretty, delicate, & soft. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with Seven Hills Crafts this month x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous summer card Pen. I love the delicate leaves and flower.
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again next month..

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful and elegant creation. Love the color choices and gorgeous stamps!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely fresh card. Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More ' Flower Power' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen