Followers

Home

Thursday, 2 June 2016

Its a dogs life

Hiya ..... nearly Friday and I am not sure where the time
goes. Its now June... So where did the last 5 months go

Been busy working in the garden over the last few days which has been nice. 

So here is my card for today. 


A simple card using Pollyanna Pickering items

I cut out two sheets of the background papers and cut them diagonally in half.

Mounted onto a scalloped card blank and added a strip of paper to cover the join. 

Added one of the toppers and sentiment. 

I have several people who love these dogs !!! 


Hope you like it and would like to enter it 
for the following 

Challenge


Village Hall coffee morning this morning so wish me luck.

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 



3 comments:

  1. I'm a doggy person Pen so love your card great image and papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a doggy person and the little lad on your card is so sweet. Lovely papers too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pollyanna does capture animals perfectly and your card sets off the image beautifully. Hope the coffee morning went well. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen