Followers

Home

Monday, 27 June 2016

Just a quickie

Hiya thank you for taking the time to pop over 
to my blog. 

What are you up to today? 

Here is my card.


A very quick card for me to make today. 

Used a topper from Kanban which had butterflies and an oval 
just right for the next challenge over at Butterfly challenge

I coloured the white card blank with my Aqua watercolour pens 
in Olive colour. 

Mounted the topper onto the card blank. 

Added a butterfly which again I coloured so that it was olive. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 



I just want to say how much I enjoy reading your comments and they mean
the world to me.

It is over cast today and probably no gardening but I must get out
to pick the fruit which is coming thick and fast now.

Love this time of year when I can fill the freezer for the winter with fruit
from the garden.

Runner beans are beginning to flower so fingers crossed for a bumper crop
this year to make my "bean chutney" a great favorite with the family.

Well best get on cakes to bake today

Have a good day

Crafty hugs


Just a ps pop over to Mariannes Craftroom as she has a blog giveaway


Pop over and see how to enter.

5 comments:

  1. Super use of the kanban topper. The card looks just like a picture frame. Very pretty and elegant. A nice idea to tint the background card too. It rained here almost all day yesterday so I hardly got any time in the garden. Dull and overcast today so off out there whilst I can. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Your card will get entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shade of colour you used on the background and on your butterfly lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen,
    what a very lovely card, and such a wonderful design also.
    Those butterflies are gorgeous, and the music themed oval is great.
    Great colouring of your card stock also.
    Thank you for joining the Butterfly Challenge with this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the soft tones. Hope the gardening doesn't get rained off! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Pen, I love your design and the background is gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen