Followers

Home

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Myrtle

Afternoon all 

bit late in the day today for me - as I am just back from a 190 mile round trip with 
my partner taking our car to be fixed !! Had to trailer the vehicle all the way 
and coming back thought - would go across Dartmoor - not a good idea 
as the road were so narrow single lane and with a trailer it was a bit tight at times 

So here today is something I did the other day 

It is my 2nd try with pastels and it is Mums cat Myrtle 

Here is the finished picture 


Here is a photo of her.....


In the making :) 


I have sent the picture to Mum yesterday and so she should receive it tomorrow 
all being well. A big surprise hopefully. 

The photo shows the white a little brighter than it actually is for some reason 
and the eyes are not so "wild" in the picture so bare with please. 

I used Velour paper and soft pastels 


I hope you like it and would love to hear your thoughts




Thanks for popping over to see me today 
and I look forward to seeing you again very soon. 

I am looking forward to seeing everyone's work with the Indigoblu challenge
where I am a Guest Designer for this month. :) 

Crafty hugs 




7 comments:

  1. Fabulous - you're very talented.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a long way to go with the car ?!!!!
    What a fabulous creation Pen. I hope she loves it. She looks so furry that you could just reach in there and stroke her :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I could paint this well. Bleubeard gives Myrtle two paws up, which is high praise in his book. I like it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen