Followers

Home

Monday, 20 June 2016

On the high seas

Morning all

Well the rain kept on coming yesterday and still today so not a 
gardening day today. 

Been busy sorting out my "stuff" and then remembered my blog.

So here I am with my card for today


I have used Little Claire stamp to make this card to 
create a Seascape scene 




I used up one of my background papers :) 

Stamped the image onto the card - 
coloured in with watercolour paints and highlighted the 
clouds and sea with white acrylic paint. 


I do love how the acrylic gives texture. 


Added a ribbon from my Crafty ribbons bargain bag 


Mounted onto a piece of card stock to blend in with the idea
of the sea. 

and mounted onto a card blank. 


I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thank you for popping over to visit me today. 

I look forward to hearing your comments. 

Crafty hugs 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pen, lovely seascape scene, and gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful background, beautiful scene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges,
    hope to see you join us again
    Laura
    DT
    p.s. I love those bargain bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little scene, so atmospheric. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely "Scene" really fab! thanks for joining in LC Designs blog challenge Create a Scene and for using a Little Claire's stamp too! x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen