Followers

Home

Sunday, 19 June 2016

Rock on ....

Afternoon all, 

What a day - very heavy rain here today, non stop. So glad I got out into the 
garden yesterday. 

What have I been doing today - that thing I do not like doing 

HOUSEWORK !!

But I have got a card made today ;) 

So all is well with me today. 

Here it is 

 I have used Sheena Douglass rubber stamp using black permanent ink onto 
one of my background papers. 

The background paper is made with shaving foam with distress inks. 

Great fun - but you do end up with loads of background papers. 

So using up some of my stash. 




I then used snippets of ribbon from Crafty Ribbons bargain bag.


Used red tape to attach to the "topper"


Thought the black with gold edges would go well with the theme of the 
rock band. 

Mounted onto a blue card blank 
and added a sentiment. 


I hope you like it 
and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 




Thank you for popping over. 

I hope you are having a lovely day - I am remembering my Dad 
today being Fathers Day.... Sad he is no longer here, it seems only 
like yesterday and yet it is over 18 years now. 

How time goes by.... 

Well best be getting on.... over and out

Crafty hugs 


3 comments:

  1. the dramatic bold colours in the background are perfect for a rock band great card Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Pen - I do love the shaving foam background too!

    I'm with you about Father's Day. It's a lot more than 18 years since I lost my Dad, he was far too young and I miss him still.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That background works perfectly with the rock theme. Hugs about your Dad Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen