Followers

Home

Thursday, 30 June 2016

Seasons Greetings !!!

Morning all 

Looks like a better day today - in that it is not raining. 

Had a bit of a day when I thought things were not going right.... I played with my 
encaustic wax art and could not get the "feel" of the work. 

Then tried doing a bit of watercolour painting - disaster. 

So thought get down and do a bit of stamping. 

Great - success. 

So here is one of my card that I made yesterday my first Christmas card of the year !!!


I used my new AlteNew stamps that I got from Seven Hills Craft 
great store pop over to see what they have - great prices too. 



I stamped the images using AlteNew Lava ink onto white card
added the branches of the trees with black ink. 


Added glitter for the snow and coloured just lightly the sky with 
blue distress ink. 

Added peel off stars in the sky. 

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 



Here are my creations using wax. Looking at them today I can see 
different images in the "blue" pictures....



Fingers crossed will be out in the garden picking fruit. Had terrible wind the other day 
where it snapped off my dahlias to the ground. Fruit seemed ok staying on the branches tight. 
But must get out and rescue what I can today. 

Liked the idea the other day from Cara to make summer pudding with my fruit. :) 

Have a good day and thank you so much for all your kind good 
wished for my daughter's birthday. 

10 comments:

  1. Great Christmas creation Pen, I know it's flat but it looks so dimensional love the way you used your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your wax creations. I can see all sorts of different images. All great. I like your Christmas card too. I want to get some Altenew stamps but not the prices I have seen so will have a look here. Thanks. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful christmas card Pen, lovely winter scene. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops hadn't finished my comment. A beautiful Christmas themed card. A perfect wintery scene.
    Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful Christmas card, just right for today's weather! It's annoying when you're creativity isn't working, but you nailed it with this card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful christmas card...Thank you for joining us @ fab n Funky....oolsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us Fab'n'Funky :)

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen