Followers

Home

Wednesday, 8 June 2016

T is for .....

A very good afternoon to you all today. 

How are you doing? 

Been into town this morning - was quite busy I have to say. The Bank got me 
"confused" - wanted to take me to the "in the wall" thingy. If I wanted that I would have 
gone there.... and when I said 
NO - I need the book stamped. She then took my book and ripped out the 
"filled in bit" waving it around and finally gave it to the cashier. 

Just what I was going to do !!! 

Then I forgot to get money out only remembering to do it once I was right down the other
end of the High Street :) 

On a good note I did walk over 2 miles !!!

Anyway here is my card for today 

which is a tag 




First I used up inks that were on my blending mat and made several sheets of backing papers.




Then I stamped using grey permanent ink the Toadstool from Clarity Stamps


I then used masking fluid to mask off the toadstool 


and then blotted the tag with the inks left on the blending mat.




Rubbed off the masking fluid 


Coloured in the Toadstool with Aqua pencils 

Added a hint of Cosmic Shimmer paint and a bit of red acrylic paint 
on the snail  

Added definition 

Hope you like it 

I have made it for the following 

Challenge


Thank you for popping in and I look forward to 
seeing you again 
very soon 

Crafty hugs 






14 comments:

  1. A great tag, love the smooched ink background. Sorry you had such "fun" at the bank, they are annoying aren't they. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful tag. I like the toadstools and how you took us through how you made it. That's a background technique I have used before, but never with stamps or masking fluid. Lovely entry, Pen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the easy to follow tutorial Pen you make wonderful backgrounds, love the stamp and colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the easy to follow tutorial Pen you make wonderful backgrounds, love the stamp and colouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great technique. Can I ask where you got your masking fluid from ? Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous tag. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant how you have made a single layer card have so much dimension with the colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super tag, love watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice tag. Thank you for the step by step, this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag, great toadstool stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great choice of word and a lovely tag. I've never used masking fluid but after seeing your piece it's a technique I'm going to try.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen