Followers

Home

Saturday, 11 June 2016

That special day

Afternoon all

Well this is a new blog page today as the first one I did - the Linkz thingy is not working 
on the site I was going to enter so that is on the back burner for today. 

I should really have called this day Red White and Blue, did you watch the Trooping the Colour
today or where you there. 

I was lucky many years ago to be able to go there in person. I will always remember that day. 

Off shortly to the Village Hall where we are having a "Party" to celebrate the Queen Birthday. 

Bring and share tea followed by a BBQ  - with games on the field. 

So here is a my card today which I have made for my Step Sisters forthcoming 
wedding. 


Using Crafters Companion Hint of silver card 

I embossed the background card first and die cut out both silver and gold shapes, hearts and swirls

The die cut heart I added am embossed card center. 

I have used Crafty Ribbons fancy white ribbon for the big fancy bow 

Added sequins with pearl drops to the centers

Added hand made sentiment with gold around the edges. 


I hope you like it 

and would like to enter it for the 
following 

Challenges 




I hope you are having a lovely day and look forward to 
your visit again. 

Crafty hugs 



7 comments:

  1. Two very different cards using the same die shows what a little imagination can achieve the sequins with pearls a lovely finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very special card that I'm sure your step sister will love. Enjoy today's celebrations. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Pen, I like the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Pen, lots of sparkle and shine perfect for a wedding.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week and hope you join us in the new challenge starting tomorrow. x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, I love the shine and the gorgeous diecuts. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Bizzy Becs.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen