Followers

Home

Saturday, 4 June 2016

That special Man

Hiya and thanks for popping in this morning. 

Wow what a day yesterday - did not do any crafting as I was out in the garden during 
the afternoon !!! 

The outside thermometer got up to over 45c in the sun !!! So it was really hot 
doing the weeding. 

What are my plans today.... well .... say hello to all my lovely 
followers and say have a lovely day. 

Thought I would share this card with you 


that I made for a Special Man in our Village. 

It is for Bob "the Bee" .... he is 90 years old this month and yes you have guessed it
(as I have mentioned him before) he keeps bees. 

He is a lovely gentle man with a lot of character. 

I used Hunkydory paper to stamp the picture using the new Hunkydory stamps - 
making the honeycomb using permanent inks and then stamped bees and flowers around 
using black archival ink. 

Added a sentiment which I stamped 

And mounted onto white card blank 

I would like to enter it for the following

Challenge




Thank you for popping over and I will try to catch up and 
see your blogs later - sorry to have missed you over the last few days. 

Been out enjoying the sunshine. 

Going to play with my new IndigoBlu stamps later that came yesterday
thanks to my win :) 

So watch this space ..... 

Crafty hugs 

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely thought Pen a great card for your friend I'm sure he will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Many thanks for the very kind comment that you've left on my blog and for becoming a follower, I've just returned the favour. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Crafty Hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for a bee keeper Pen, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for your friend. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect card for Mr Bee! Hope you didn't melt too much in the garden. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect card for your Bee Man! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Pen, I bet your friend loved it :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Pen and thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin ..Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing your BEE-eautiful card in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen