Followers

Home

Friday, 3 June 2016

Times gone by

Afternoon all hope you are well and having 
the same weather I am here. 

I have been busy this morning, into town first, then out in the garden. 

Just in for a cuppa and a bit of a sit down. 

The temperature outside is over 35C well that is in the sunshine. 

I thought I would show you something old today as its Friday and over 
at Erika's its time to show something old.

I can not believe it is Friday already... where does the time go. 

It was only a short time ago (it seems) that we were making plans for our Log Cabin. 

We live on a half acre site in the Village and Den planted trees when he first moved here. 

There have been many changes but the main thin is our Log Cabin this was taken a 
couple of years ago as we now have peas in this area. 


Here is a photo too cool you down ... looking across from our place to 
what what Grans home.... 2009 

And here is an old card that I made a few years back ....

I do think it is amazing how I have changed my work over the years. 


This looks so basic now compared to my cards now. But I do know 
that Adam was very pleased with his card ;) 

Well best be off now and do a bit more of that weeding..... oh goodness 
just remembered I should be making a quiche !!!

Where has today gone ?????

Hopefully see you tomorrow. 

Thanks for popping over 

Crafty hugs 

x




6 comments:

  1. Hi Pen, thanks for sharing an oldie today. A lovely card, nice dotty paper and great die cut sentiment.
    Your cabin is lovely too.

    Have a super weekend, hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo of your cabin. I wish mine was that size. I really didn't need a photo to cool me down as it's been really cold outside here today brrrr! I'm sure Adam loved his card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pen, lovely log cabin and a fabulous garden.
    Great oldie, yes your style of crafting has changed, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden looks so productive Pen and the cabin so beautiful, great card too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful to look back on long gone (or not so long gone) things and see how they have changed. And I agree that your cards are SO much more elaborate now. Nice post and gorgeous garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fun looking back and seeing how our styles have developed over the years isn't it. I want to live in a log cabin too! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen